So, I’ve always been a big morning person…This is the time of day where I can energize and plan for the day. It is also a time of quietness and reflection, where I can meditate and clear my mind. I really feel a loss when I miss this part of my day and have to launch right into the schedule of the day.
Why is having a morning routine important?
- Sets the tone for the day.
- Helps you to start with some healthy choices like drinking a large glass of water, exercising, meditating, or praying.
- Supports a conscious choice to not dive into those email requests and rather spend time on how you will actively segment your day to focus on specific goals for the day.
- Increases productivity because rather than diving right into the day, you can reflect and prioritize the day to actively control your schedule.
- Allows time to focus on what’s important and defer those tasks that don’t add value.
- You can choose to tackle the most important goal for the day first to make sure it gets done.
- May help reduce anxiety by creating feeling of being more in control of your time.
- You may find it’s the most creative part of your day, starting with a refreshed, clear mind after a good night’s sleep.
- Planning versus reacting to what life throws your way provides more meaning to your life and time to reflect on goals and life direction.
- Just an hour of a morning routine can provide wonders to the health of your mind, body, and spirit.
It’s time to experiment and find an ideal morning routine that works for you. There’s a ton of easy and quick things to choose from to get yourself ready to conquer your day. So, find peace in your morning routine!
I am a Master’s prepared RN, National Board-Certified Health & Wellness Coach, Board-Certified Functional Wellness Coach, and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner. I help people fix their chronic inflammation & pain with in-home lab testing, client assessments, personalized natural healing protocols, and online coaching to help them move from pain to peace so that they feel better, move better, and live better.
Turn Your Morning Coffee Or Tea Into A Health-Boosting, Inflammation-Fighting Beverage! - Peace x Piece Wellness CoachingDecember 15, 2021 at 11:35 am
[…] Calling all coffee and tea lovers! This article is for you if you’re interested in turning your morning cup of joe (or tea) into a nutrient-dense, health-boosting, inflammation-fighting beverage. My personal favorite is my morning first cup of black coffee and often a second cup with a scoop of collagen protein and vanilla-flavored MCT oil. It brings peace to my morning routine. […]