Happy 4th of July! While it’s time to celebrate this holiday and enjoy the outdoor fireworks, you may want to consider your internal fireworks. Many people are walking around with symptoms or disease which is signaling that they have some internal fireworks going on in their body. If you have signs or symptoms or disease, it’s a sign of inflammation, aka, fireworks going off inside of us.
Struggling with symptoms such as chronic fatigue, weight gain, migraines, anxiety, depression, joint pain, decreased libido, or diseases such as arthritis, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, or other autoimmune disease, points to imbalances in your body caused by chronic activation of your immune system and inflammation. Know that you do have the ability to extinguish the fireworks.
Why are the fireworks occurring? It all is caused by a spark that ignites the inflammatory response but doesn’t flame out. This can lead to:
- Chronic activation of the stress response.
- Imbalances of hormones including cortisol (stress response hormone), melatonin (sleep hormone), sex hormones (estrogen, progesterone, testosterone).
What causes the ongoing fireworks?
- External stress such as relationship, job, financial stress.
- Internal stress such as hormonal imbalances, infection, digestion issues, detoxification issues, and food sensitivities. Many people think the symptoms are normal or just part of who they are and a function of their heredity. That is simply not true. Amazingly, the different internal stressors can result in similar symptoms and an individual may not realize that they have a gut issue, detoxification issue or hormonal issue. This is where testing comes in.
What can you do about it?
- A basic diet and lifestyle approach is to get a balanced, organic/whole food diet, enough sleep, exercise, adequate nutrients/minerals, and to reduce stress through managing your lifestyle.
- Those who have chronic symptoms need additional help, including:
- Testing to identify where imbalances are occurring within the body
- Rebalancing based on the opportunities identified in testing through coaching support and a holistic approach to address diet, rest, stress management, and supplementation.
So, let’s test, don’t guess! You can extinguish those internal fires so that you can feel better, move better, and live better. Reach out to me for a free discovery consultation and complete the form on my website: http://www.peacexpiecewellnesscoaching.com.
Peace in Wellness! Your Champion Peacemaker,
FDN-P, FMCHC, CPG
I am a Master’s prepared RN, National Board-Certified Health & Wellness Coach, Board-Certified Functional Wellness Coach, and Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner. I help people fix their chronic inflammation & pain with in-home lab testing, client assessments, personalized natural healing protocols, and online coaching to help them move from pain to peace so that they feel better, move better, and live better.